Enterprise Search: Running Your Own Search Engine
The value of search as a true enterprise platform has been touted for years, yet few organizations have seriously embraced the opportunity. This session will provide an overview of enterprise search fundamentals and explore the enterprise search marketplace in depth. Current enterprise search tools, design issues, and real-world examples of effective enterprise search implementations will be discussed. Whether your organization has a well-established Intranet or an Intranet that has just been launched, you'll walk away from this session with a better understanding for the principles of a well-designed enterprise search solution.
- Mark Jackson, Search Engine Watch Expert & President & CEO, VIZION Interactive
- Rebecca Thompson, VP of Marketing, Vivisimo
- Bill French, CTO, MyST Technology Partners
- Andy Feit, SVP of Marketing, Mark Logic
- Avi Rappoport, Editor, SearchTools.com