- User interface. You may have seen this already today on your account. This is a cosmetic update with a cleaner look.
- Updated management interface. Summarized glimpse at your stats upon logging into analytics. Also included are added administrative abiliies to rename and delete accounts and profiles.
- Custom reporting. You can create reports based on the data that’s important to you and organized how you want to see it. Choose which stats you want on the x and y axis and what data you want to drill into.
- Advanced segmentation. Check out data on subsets of traffic. You can use this feature to compare traffic from paid search versus organic search, for example. In addition we can integrate this with custom reportingl.
- Motion Charts This takes your data and visualizes it using colors and bubbles.
- New API - People have done some pretty creative things with Google Analytics from mobile and desktop applications to Grease Monkey scripts. Now, developers have it easier with the new Google Analytics API. Google is hoping that third party developers will create new applications.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Here is a list of some of the new updates for googel Anlaytics: